Thermal insulation of the insulating panels is achieved using expanded polyurethane foam PUR (density 41/43 Kg/m2) for injection under the moulding injection press.
• excellent thermal insulation determined by absolutely the
best thermal conductivity;
• Low specific weight;
• High mechanical properties;
• Dimensional stability at low and high temperature;
• inertia to more common chemical agents;
• Resistance to the attack of biological agents and does not favour growth of mould;
• excellent processability, which allows a stable match with the coating materials;
• Reaction to fire according to current regulations.